Classic massage to improve blood circulation. Releases pressures and stress, relaxes muscles and provides a sense of renewal.
Aromatherapy Holistic Massage
Gentle massage with aromatic essences produced from plants, which help bring the body to a state of relaxation and tranquility. The essential oils are both medicinal and relaxational.
This massage releases muscle membrane and helps rebalance the body relative to the earth’s gravitational pull. Especially suited to people under constant pressure, or strongly involved in sport activities.
This brief massage gets straight to the point: releases fatigue and renews vitality.
Hot Stone Massage
Also known as “Indian Massage”, it is conducted with the assistance of heated basalt pebbles. It is a unique massage which produces its relaxing, pleasurable effect not only through the localized heat of the pebbles on the body’s muscles, ligaments and joints, but also the effect of heat on the body’s energy chakras.
This massage is geared at releasing tension with gentle movements that begin with the soles of your feet, the palms of your hands, your neck and finally, your scalp. Complete relaxation and indulgence!
A unique experience combining several massage techniques – Swedish massage, deep-muscle release, aromatherapy, reflexology, shiatsu and hot stones.
Each of you separately, and simultaneously together.
You can order your couples massage of Swedish, deep-muscle, aromatherapy, integrated, or hot stone massages.
Swedish massage applied by four hands. Double the pleasure with harmonious team work offered by two masseurs, leaving you especially relaxed.
- We recommend that you order spa treatments in advance
- Please advise of pregnancy and/or any health issue when making your appointment
- To prevent delays or loss of massage time, please arrive at least five minutes before your appointment, and relax in our Spa waiting room
- For essential oil therapies please arrive with a robe and lower body garment
- Please advise of any changes at least 4 hours prior to your appointment
- Cancellations can be made up to 6 hours before your appointment. Cancellations made less than 6 hours before will be charged 50% of the treatment cost.